Description | توضیحات
Shahrzad Atai joined Child and Child in March 2015 as the Head of Middle East Desk.
Shahrzad qualified in January 2011 and she joined a city firm. She has experience in property and finance (Residential and commercial property), refinance, international wealth planning, offshore structures, cross border transactions and advise on financial sanctions on Iran.
Shahrzad has acted for high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients, as well as family offices, and private individuals offering bespoke services and advice. She is familiar with investments and trusts for offshore structures, group of companies or just a single family.
Shahrzad was selected as an ambassador for Women Kind World Wide, and is a member of British Iranian Lawyers Association, Human Rights Watch, Law society of England and Wales, Development Studies Association.
Shahrzad speaks English, French, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Azerbaijani & basic Arabic
Property and finance
- Sale and purchase of residential leasehold and freehold property ( with or without mortgage finance).
- Sale and purchase of commercial freehold and leasehold property ( with or without mortgage finance) including offices, hotels and restaurants.
- Refinance of group of properties ( health care properties)
- Refinance of freehold property
- purchase of investment property through a pool of investment
- Set up and implementation of Offshore structures for foreign clients, with the purpose of owning a property in England.
- Set up and implementation of Offshore structures for foreign clients, with the purpose of starting a business in England.
- Advise on financial sanctions on Iran , application to HM Treasury (for licence, prior authorisation and notification) in relation to :
purchase of property, sale of property , transfer of funds for purpose of immigration to UK through Investment visa, existing contracts ( prior to the financial sanctions) and new contracts in relation to the items exempt from the sanctions ( ie: food and humanitarians)
Shahrzad has recently been chosen as the winner in the Global Law Experts Annual Awards 2016 in the Cross- Border category: Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year in England
Share Shahrzad Atai | شهرزاد عطائی