Russell M. Rad | مهرداد راد
445 Marine View Ave STE 300
Russell M. Rad is a dual jurisdiction attorney, licensed by both The State Bar of California and The Iran Central Bar Association. He has been practicing law for over 15 years.
Drawing on his detailed knowledge of the international business law, and his significant experience working with other attorneys as the managing partner of the law firm, Russell has handled a variety of cases.
He has represented many clients and he regularly advised on International and Domestic Commercial Transactions, including Business, Real Estate and Construction Law.
Russell’s academic background is in Cyber Law, Data Security, and Digital Signature. He has served as a consultant to a wide range of communication and energy companies, financial institutions, sourcing providers, retail companies, online businesses, and other organizations.
Russell has a proven track record in exercising sound judgment and the use of proper techniques for his clients while under intense pressure. He uses methodical, disciplined, and analytical problem-solving methods and uses exceptional talent in solving international conflict law issues to defuse conflicts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sand Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Consumers Attorney of San Diego
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Association of Iranian American Professionals
- Persian Culture Center
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Corporation Law
- International Trade Law
- The State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court – Central District of California
- Iran Central Bar Association