Neda graduated from Tehran Azad University with a Master in International Law, and after immigrating to Canada, was employed as a law clerk in several civil litigation law firms in Toronto before she returned to Law School at University of Ottawa.
Neda practices civil litigation with an interest in the areas of personal injury and insurance coverage.
She is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, and ILPO (Iranian Legal Professionals of Ontario) and is fluent in Farsi (Persian).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury (Car Accident & Slip and Fall)
- Long Term Disability Claims
- Insurance Coverage
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ontario, 2014
- J.D. University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Master in International Law, Tehran 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- ILPO, Chair of Social Network Committee, 2012 – Present
- ntario Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 – Present