Navid Moshtael | نوید مشتعل
Mr. Moshtael limits his practice to family law and divorce matters. Mr. Moshtael has acquired substantial experience handling all levels and types of family law matters, including complex matters such as divorces involving high net worth marital estates.
Mr. Moshtael has obtained a great reputation in court for aggressively representing the interests of his clients, using his experience and knowledge to skillfully navigate their cases.
Mr. Moshtael’s goal is to identify client objectives and help them achieve those objectives efficiently, thoroughly, and aggressively. He currently accepts cases in Orange County, as well as the Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
Read an Actual Review
“Navid is definitely the best of the best. He has a top-notch team. He listened and addressed my concerns. He’s very knowledgeable and informative. Navid stands out in a courtroom and doesn’t back down. I am very happy with my decision to have his representation.“ –
- Juris Doctorate – Chapman University School of Law
- Undergraduate Degree – University of Oregon
- Iranian American Bar Association, Member 2014 – Present
- Orange County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member 2006 – Present
- State Bar of California, Member 2006 – Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Stepparent adoption & termination of parental rights: roadmap 2016
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Pending Legislation in the Senate Seeks to Clarify the Meaning of “Date of Separation” 2016
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Controlling Behavior is Now Sufficient for Issuance of Domestic Violence Restraining Orders 2016
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Tax opinion may affect support deductions 2016
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Grandparents Visitation: A recent California case expands grandparent visitations rights 2016
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Modification of spousal support: taking party expectations into account 2014
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Want to pay your ex’s attorney’s fees? Ignore discovery requests 2013
- Los Angeles Daily Journal When is a premarital agreement unconscionable? 2012
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Be wary of using boilerplate provisions 2012
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Good concept, bad outcome 2011
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Did you advise your client to change his or her beneficiary designation after the divorce?