Iman Ghasri | ایمان قصری
LanguagesEnglish, Farsi, Spanish
Iman Ghasri, Esq
Iman Ghasri graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and a specialization in International Relations. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law, and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2006.
Since then Mr. Ghasri has been practicing immigration and family law in Southern California. He is fluent in Farsi and proficient in conversational Spanish.
Mr. Ghasri is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States District Court for both the Central and Southern Districts of California.
Areas of Practice within Immigration Law
- Criminal Alien Issues (State & Federal Court)
- Deportation and Removal Defense, Immigration Court
- Green Cards and Immigration Visas
- U.S. Citizenship and Naturalization
- Family, Work, Business Visas
- Visitors and Tourists
- Appeals to Board of Immigration and U.S. Federal Court
- Areas of Practice within Criminal Defense Litigation Federal and State
- Aiding & Abetting; Accessory; Arson; Assault / Battery; Aggravated Assault / Battery;
- Attempt; Bribery; Burglary; Child Abuse; Child Pornography; Computer Crime; Conspiracy; Credit / Debit Card Fraud; Criminal Contempt of Court; Cyber Bullying; Disorderly Conduct; Disturbing the Peace; Domestic Violence; Drug Manufacturing and Cultivation; Drug Trafficking / Distribution; Drug Possession; Embezzlement; Extortion; Forgery; Fraud; Harassment; Hate Crimes; Homicide; Indecent Exposure; Identity Theft; Insurance Fraud; Kidnapping; Manslaughter: Involuntary; Medical Marijuana; MIP: A Minor in Possession; Money Laundering; Murder: First-degree; Murder: Second-degree; Open Container Law; Perjury; Probation Violation; Prostitution; Public Intoxication; Pyramid Schemes; Racketeering / RICO; Rape; Robbery; Securities Fraud; Sexual Assault; Shoplifting; Solicitation; Stalking; Statutory Rape; Tax Evasion / Fraud; Telemarketing Fraud; Theft / Larceny; Vandalism; Warrants; White Collar Crimes and Wire Fraud
- California State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court (Central and Southern Districts of California)
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. Political Science (International relations focus)
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association National and San Diego Chapter
Profile views (30 days)