Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Business Law
- Health and Dental Law
- Business Formation, Entrepreneurs, Start-Ups
Ali is a member of the Corporate and the Commercial Real Estate practice groups at Owens Wright. Ali summered and articled with Owens Wright and returned to the firm as an associate, after being admitted to the Ontario Bar in 2017.
Ali completed his law degree at Osgoode Hall Law School, where he spent a summer studying at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and completed a condensed program on Israeli and comparative legal perspectives in Public Law, Private Law and International Law. During his legal and business studies at York University, Ali helped shape and lead the Osgoode Venture Capital Clinic, a student-led initiative providing pro-bono legal services to Toronto start-ups.
Ali has gained valuable expertise in the real estate sector as a Realtor and was active in the field of investor immigration as a business mobility consultant. Prior to his legal education, Ali completed a Bachelor of Business Administration at the Schulich School of business and gained valuable insight in marketing and strategic management while working at a Fortune 50 multinational corporation in Toronto and Montreal. Ali is fluent in French and Persian.
- Multi-million dollar Land Assembly in Toronto
- Common Element Condominium Development in Aurora
- Two Million Dollar Dental Practice Transaction in Toronto
- Joint Venture in the Tech Engineering industry
- Drafting and Negotiating French Commercial Leases for a leading Canadian Telecom
Professional and Community Associations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- l’Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario (AJEFO)
- Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals (ICLP)
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- IBBA (Hons.), Finance and Marketing, Schulich School of Business, 2012
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2016
- MBA, Schulich School of Business, 2016