Setareh “Star” Panah practices immigration and family law. She is fluent in Farsi and English and prevails in over 85% of her cases.
She attended California State University, Northridge where she received her B.A. in Psychology and gradated cum laude. Star then attended Oklahoma City University School of Law where she received her Juris Doctor degree. At the same time, she also obtained a Certificate in Client Representation in Alternative Dispute Resolution under the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
In addition to practicing immigration and family law, she also handles criminal and business litigation. However, her main area of expertise are family-based petitions and naturalization.
However, she has done extensive research on other areas of immigration law and is familiar with most immigration rules, regulations, and application procedures for immigrant and non-immigrant visas.
Setareh Panah has had many successful applications including:
- Family-based adjustment of status
- Petition for removal of conditions
- Certificate of citizenship
- Family-based immigrant visa consular processing
- Nonimmigrant visa applications for visitors
- Diversity immigrant visa packet for consular processing
- Replacement of permanent resident card
- Employment authorization
Call Setareh panah for a free consultation on your situation.