M.N. Jafarzadeh | محمد جعفرزاده
With more than 30 years of experience in the areas of:
- Foreign investment
- Commercial Affairs and International Trade Law
- International Commercial Contracts
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Oil & Gas
- Mining and Telecommunication Projects
- Company finances
- Taxation laws
- Intellectual Properties
- Company Registrations in Germany
- All aspects of Legal registration of foreign company’s representative
- offices or branches in Iran, drawing up purchase/rental contracts for the
- establishment of office premises, Cost evaluation , and marketing and
- sales of imported products in Iran
- Inheritance and Family Laws in Iran
Association with and Consultant to various companies and organization in Iran such as:
- Iranian Aerospace Industries
- National Iranian Oil Company Engineering Industries
- Kish Island Enterprise Free Zone Development Organization
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science and Health Services
- Keyhan Newspaper publishing company
- Atomic Energy Commission , International Affairs and Legal OfficesCollaboration with the team of French lawyers in the legal dispute between Iran and America in case relating to Aljazeera proclamation in the years 1983 – 1985
M.N. Jafarzadeh Rezvan IS Member of:
- Iran Bar Association Union
- Iranian Central Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- International Trade Mark Association
M.N. Jafarzadeh Rezvan is a lawyer in Iran. He has completed studies and conducted research in Tehran. Since 1983, he has been working as an active adviser in economic und legal projects .
He advises international clients wishing to capture a share in the economic development of the Iran and Germany. Mission We counsel and advocate big and medium-sized businesses and private persons in various fields of law in Iran or abroad. Our firm has experience ,among others, in the following areas of law.
Employment Law and Family Law Criminal and Tax Law Rent law and foreclosure law Inheritance and Business Law Higher education law and administrative law We offer you interdisciplinary consultation from a single source.
We try to accommodate your individual judicial and economic situation in order to work out judicial solutions that cater best to your individual needs. Interdisciplinary solicitorship requires a high amount of multidisciplinary knowledge.
We safeguard this knowledge and the quality of our work by continued training and constant exchange with colleagues (e.g. lawyers from Iran or Germany). The sooner you contact us, the more effective will our service for you be.