About Sam Khajeei سام خجیی
Mr. Khajeei has a mixed corporate practice with a focus on public and private commercial and corporate M&A transactional mandates, finance, franchising and securities.
Mr. Khajeei has advised clients on domestic and international projects and transactions notably in Canada and the United States and most recently in Africa and the Middle East. He regularly assists on a broad range of legal matters in industries that include construction, health, mining, oil and gas, retail and technology.
His transactional experience includes advising clients with respect to compliance with securities legislation and exchange policies, private and public offerings and M&A transactions involving asset and share transactions.
Mr. Khajeei also has experience drafting, negotiating and advising on general commercial contracts for day-to-day operations of a business which include, but are not limited to, concession agreements, shareholder agreements, licensing agreements, consulting agreements, leases, procurement contracts and the preparation of disclosure documents in connection with franchising mandates.
- Business Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Agreements
- Corporate finance and securities
Sam Khajeei’s Experience
- Counsel to a large international accounting firm in its asset purchase acquisitions of a number of smaller regional and national accounting firms including drafting of the asset purchase agreement and of the various closing documents
- Counsel to GMP Securities in connection with a short form prospectus offering by Vista Gold Corp.
- Counsel to a syndicate of underwriters led by GMP Securities LP for an equity offering by Klondex Mines Ltd. for gross proceeds of CDN $21 million
- Counsel to Capital Power Income L.P. on its $1.1 billion acquisition by Atlantic Power Corporation
- Counsel to Argonaut Gold Inc., a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities in Mexico, in its $341 million business combination with Prodigy Gold Inc. by way of plan of arrangement
- Counsel to Golden Predator Corp. on its USD$35 million loan facility with RK Mine Finance and Brewery Creek acquisition from Alexco Resource Corp.
Sam Khajeei’s Activities and Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- British Columbia Bar Association
- Alberta Bar Association